ADVENTURER'S ZONE

Thursday, May 17, 2012

MAIDAM (AL-ANSAR PROGRAMME TO JORDAN)

Salam for everyone..

I WISH TO SHARE WITH YOU MY EXPERIENCE FOR INTERVIEW AND TEST BY MAIDAM.
I HOPE THIS POST CAN HELP YOU IN MAKING YOUR DREAM COME TRUE.
INSYA-ALLAH.. :)

NOW, THE STORY BEGINS..

Last month, I got a call from MAIDAM (MAJLIS AGAMA ISLAM DAN ADAT MELAYU) for an interview and the whole interview was in Arabic Language. Honestly,I was very nervous.I had two days to prepare.

ABOUT THE INTERVIEW :

-Fully in Arabic

-It is in group ( 12 students in my group)

-First session is introducing yourself and answer the panels' questions ( there were six panels)
 I am just talking confidently although I know that it might be something wrong with my answers and I keep saying that I love Arabic languange very much.. hehe

-Second session is you will be given a topic and discuss with your group
 ( My topic is the prime minister will visit your school)
Everyone in my group are quiet at first.. so I take this oppurtunity to become the leader for    a meeting(just acting) hehe.. Alhamdulillah.. we enjoyed ourselves very much!

-For the last one, the panels ask about who want to go to JORDAN and I am loudly said.. ANA!!!!
 ( I am quite embrass when I realize that I am the loudest.. the panels just smile.. hehe)

-We will know the result after a few days..


Next, the choosen students had a test..I got three days to be prepared..Ya Allah.. (very tired..) :(
 My father kept asking me to study about Arabic languange, Basic Knowledges about Islam and General knowledges.Finally, the test was about....

ABOUT THE TEST :

-Just in 1 hour

-Section A: translating sentences into Arabic.. (this year about fardhu solat)

-Section B: what do you understand about the underline word ( from Hadis if I am not mistaken..)

-Section C: essay (about: man roa minkum munkaran....)

As this test is just in 1 hour..
 I used all the time left to recheck my answers as much as I could!
Time's up!!!!
I send my answers.. with tawakaltu ala Allah.. :)

After the exam, Tuan Wan Harujan ( The person with the highest position in MAIDAM ) gave a talk.
 He told us about this programme. We felt very excited!

One week later.., I knew the result.
And.. alhamdulillah.., I was choosen.. :)

However., it was a hard desicion to make as I wish to become a doctor..
Therefore, the best way is solat istikarah..
With all of my heart, I choose MAIDAM for (fiqh wa usul) syariah.. Insya-Allah :)

After that, all of the choosen student went to MAIDAM for a meeting..
We had to do the preparation like passport ( for 5 years ), medical check-up and others..

Now.., I have settled all of them.. and just waiting for 'Kursus Persediaan' in Unisza for one month and go to  BiroTatanegara..

May Allah bless us.. amin..

Allah pernah berfirman.. mafhum-Nya.. sesiapa yang bersyukur dengan nikmat-Nya, pasti akan ditambah lagi nikmat yang diberi.. Saya berharap agar tergolong dalam golongan yang sentiasa bersyukur dan mendapat keredhaan Allah di dunia dan akhirat.. amin.. begitu juga dengan anda semua.. :)


2 comments:

  1. congrates!!! no matter happen... be strong ok!!! jgn dgr arh org kabo nape... ALLAH merancang yg terbaek doh utk kak na!!! i will pray for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amin. syukran jazilan POWER GIRL. Don't forget to AIM HIGH and WORK SMART! :)

      Delete