ADVENTURER'S ZONE

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sharing is Caring

Nowadays, there are too many beauty products that are sold in the supermarkets and others..
For this time, I'll talk about the face products.. I know that different person will have different types of skins.. 

Types of skins:
-Oily
-Dry
-Combination
-Sensitive

Honestly, I do have combination + sensitive skin + I also have large pores so, these really cause the acnes.. I had try many products but they did not suit my skin very well..
One day, I try to buy EVERSOFT DEEP PORE FACIAL SCRUB WITH APRICOT at the supermarket as its the cheapest among the scrubs there.. hehe



Alhamdulillah.. finally.. I found the face cleanser + scrub that suits my face! Although its a scrub but it does not harm my sensitive skin at all.. I use it twice daily.. the price is under RM10.. Its afforadable.. It reduces the blackheads, removes excess oil and exfoliate for skin renewal.. it also helps in reduces my pimples as well.. I have used it since 2 years ago..I suggest this product for those who are lazy to take care of the skin like me.. haha! 



Actually, take care of our skin can make us become more confident to face the other people as Allah is beautiful and loves beauty.. we have to try to cure our problems and always appreciate ourselves..

* Wudhu' is the best solution for beauty now and hereafter..
* Water is the best cleanser and moisturiser..

Insya-Allah..


No comments:

Post a Comment